Samsung on-site symposium in ecr 2022
Title : [Invitation to On-site Symposium in ECR 2022] How to Increase Accuracy in Assessment of Liver Disease
Dear Valued Customers,
It is with great pleasure that we invites you to the Samsung Symposium in ECR (European Congress of Radiology) 2022 titled
“How to increase Accuracy in Assessment of Liver Disease” to be held on 14th July 12:30 ~ 13:30 (CEST) @ Austria Center Vienna.
An exclusive opportunity to participate in an on-site event will be provided to guests attending ECR 2022 in Vienna, Austra.
If you are already planning to attend ECR 2022, do not miss out on this exclusive opportunity to extend your knowledge and
network with some of the greatest minds of today’s Key Opinion Leaders.
[Date & Venue]
- Date : 14th July 12:30 ~ 13:30 (CEST)
- Venue : Level 0, E2 @ Austria Center Vienna
[Program] Topics & Speakers
▶ “One Stop Shop" for the Management of Patients with NAFLD
· Prof. Vito Cantisani (President of SIUMB, EFSUMB representative on the Editorial Board, University of Sapienza, Italy)
▶ Quantitative Ultrasound for Assessing Hepatic Steatosis in NAFLD
· Prof. Jeong Min Lee (President of KCR, Seoul National University Hospital, South Korea)
▶ A Comparison of MV-Flow™ and CEUS in Focal Liver Lesions and Beyond
· Dr. Annamaria Deganello (Consultant Radiologist at King's College Hospital, UK)
▶ To learn how ultrasound can provide the best initial assessment of patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
▶ To demonstrate diagnostic performance of quantitative ultrasound tools in assessing hepatic steatosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
▶ To appreciate the capabilities of low flow imaging and CEUS in many aspects of liver disease.
- From 2022-07-14 00:00 to 2022-07-16 00:00